2019 Troy-Bilt TB140 Push Behind Mower (11A-B2BM766)
21" TriAction® Cutting System with 3-in-1 Capability: Side Discharge / Mulch / Rear Bag
Troy-Bilt's TB140 walk-behind mower's TriAction® cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB140 push mower is powered by an easy starting 140cc* Briggs & Stratton OHV engine and equipped with 11" rear wheels for all terrain types, dual lever deck height adjustment and 3-in-1 discharge capability.
- Advanced TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- A reliable 140cc Briggs & Stratton engine
- 21 in. 3-in-1 steel cutting deck with TriAction Cutting System and side discharge, mulch or rear bag capabilities
- Grassbag Capacity: 1.9 bushel
- Oil: 15oz SAE 30 (included)
- Deck Height Adjustment: 6-position dual-lever deck height adjustment
- Starting System: Recoil
- Displacement: 140cc*
- Speed Control: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: 0.8 qt.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 550ex Series OHV
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.5 in. (H) x 36.56 in. (L) x 23.88 in. (W)
- Cutting Height Range: 6 settings from 1.25 in. - 3.75 in.
- Drive System: Push
- Deck: 21 in. steel TriAction cutting system
- Shipping Weight: 60 lb.
- Discharge Type: 3-in-1 - Side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Handle Style: Adjustable Loop w/indent
- Wheels: 7 in. front / 11 in. rear
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Type
- 550ex Series OHV
- Wheel Size
- 7 in. front / 11 in. rear
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 qt.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1 - Side discharge, mulch or rear bag